Cricket 24/7

Cricket 24/7 (http://www.cricket247.org/community/index.php)
-   England (http://www.cricket247.org/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Next England Debutant? (http://www.cricket247.org/community/showthread.php?t=2302)

Vaughansashes2009 5th June 2007 15:43

Next England Debutant?
 
Who will be the next Test debut for England?

Joe Diddly 5th June 2007 15:44

Stuart Broad.

Vaughansashes2009 5th June 2007 15:45

If Monty gets injured......Rashid?

GloriousGloucesters 5th June 2007 15:47

Broad or Onions.

Aidan11 5th June 2007 15:54

Joe Sayers

Kim 5th June 2007 15:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aidan11 (Post 54770)
Joe Sayers

Onions Id have thought.

Vaughansashes2009 5th June 2007 15:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kim (Post 54772)
Onions Id have thought.


wanna bet?

I will put a tenner on it not been Onions

Kim 5th June 2007 16:03

No point as it all depends on injuries really.

Bet he plays for Engalnd within a yerar though.

Creamy Goodness 5th June 2007 16:04

Darren Stevens

Vaughansashes2009 5th June 2007 16:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kim (Post 54782)
No point as it all depends on injuries really.

Bet he plays for Engalnd within a yerar though.

I will happily accept that bet. Call it next July if you like.

Aidan11 5th June 2007 16:06

Phil Mustard

Creamy Goodness 5th June 2007 16:07

Roger Sillence might be a good bet.

Kim 5th June 2007 16:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by englandsashes2009 (Post 54786)
I will happily accept that bet. Call it next July if you like.

We're on. If I win I eat at your restuarant for free. If not I pay. But you have to give me the 50% of your stuff that you say is OK and not be a sore loser and try to poison me with the other crap.

Vaughansashes2009 5th June 2007 16:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kim (Post 54793)
We're on. If I win I eat at your restuarant for free. If not I pay. But you have to give me the 50% of your stuff that you say is OK and not be a sore loser and try to poison me with the other crap.


Sounds good to me......

High Druid Nathan Barley 5th June 2007 16:19

Bopara must be in with a shout i'd have thought....

Vaughansashes2009 5th June 2007 16:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nathan Barley (Post 54806)
Bopara must be in with a shout i'd have thought....

True

Lancastrian 5th June 2007 16:29

It might not be for a while, as we have bowlers hopefully getting back to fitness, a new wicketkeeper who looks the part and all the batsmen are scoring. Probably go for Broad or Bopara.

Zebroston Chase 5th June 2007 16:30

James Middlebrook

Vaughansashes2009 5th June 2007 16:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebras (Post 54814)
James Middlebrook

Good pick. On the Giles thread would he be a good bet for the winter tour?

cabinboy 5th June 2007 16:39

Ed Joyce, his debut is well overdue.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 23:47.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Cricket247.org