View Single Post
Old 2nd January 2016, 01:32   #18
Goochies Lovechild
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle Fivefer View Post
Is Michelle my real name? What do you think? I am female though.

Compton was being selective with his stats. His average after 4 tests in India and three in New Zealand was 40. His disappointing performance v NZ in the home leg brought it down to 36.05 overall. But seven decent tests followed by two rubbish ones. A bit drastic to draw the line under him so firmly, but there were other factors, the Yorkshire lobby rooting for Root, the mysterious goings on within the team and with Flower, etc.

Still don't agree with moving Hales down the order. He's opened quite a bit for England in the other formats and been opening for Notts. Just give him a few more matches.
Glenda

We are agreed on Compton

Surely you must see that the difference between ODi T20 and tests is huge

The players who have failed to make it in the test arena has already been outlined where they "made it" in ODi or T20

I disagree - Warner started off on the middle order and when he was ready progressed to the top - Hales is our ideal replica - lets not waste him - Introduce him to the side then move him up...Why do "we" have to rush and then **** up everything

Just my opinion Wendy

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!

The statement below is true.
The statement above is false
Goochies Lovechild is offline   Reply With Quote