Cricket 24/7  

Welcome to the Cricket 24/7.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. There are also more forums available to members, such as the Lounge - where members chat about just about anything under the sun except cricket!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   Cricket 24/7 > Cricket Discussion Forums > England
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Casino Articles Terms of Use Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27th April 2019, 08:29   #1341
Ali TT
Posting God
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 20,950
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Virgs and Zamora View Post
Lol. Where I see an interesting discussion about the spirit of cricket and the deterioration of behaviour I Shall start a new thread about that specific subject.
Well that's what Sir C did, so why's that a problem?

Anyhow, has anyone asked you to change your posting habits?
__________________
WARNING
Reading the above post may cause bouts of nausea.
Ali TT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2019, 10:19   #1342
Jock McTuffnel v3
World Class
 
Jock McTuffnel v3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Cambridge
Team(s): England
Posts: 7,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Virgs and Zamora View Post
Lol. Where I see an interesting discussion about the spirit of cricket and the deterioration of behaviour I Shall start a new thread about that specific subject.
Ah Sir V - you have fallen foul of Ali TTís golden rule - you have posted something positive about an England player. Tsk tsk - you really should know bette than that.

Try posting about how innovative India are e.g. by inventing Hawkeye and bringing back the art of Mankading - youíll then avoid his ire.
__________________
Jock McTuffnel v3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2019, 10:47   #1343
cg3
County Pro
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 724
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jock McTuffnel v3 View Post
Try posting about how innovative India are e.g. by inventing Hawkeye and bringing back the art of Mankading - you’ll then avoid his ire.
Roflol - so says the guy who has a bug up his **** about anything India or Indian - even the Indian lager that is diagracefully going to be served at English grounds.
cg3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2019, 14:00   #1344
Ali TT
Posting God
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 20,950
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jock McTuffnel v3 View Post
Ah Sir V - you have fallen foul of Ali TTís golden rule - you have posted something positive about an England player. Tsk tsk - you really should know bette than that.

Try posting about how innovative India are e.g. by inventing Hawkeye and bringing back the art of Mankading - youíll then avoid his ire.
Hawkeye was invented in the UK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cg3 View Post
Roflol - so says the guy who has a bug up his **** about anything India or Indian - even the Indian lager that is diagracefully going to be served at English grounds.
The irony of the post by that poster on this thread is not lost on me, but we should be careful as he'll accuse us of being the same person.
__________________
WARNING
Reading the above post may cause bouts of nausea.
Ali TT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2019, 14:51   #1345
geoff_boycotts_grandmother
Administrator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 29,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali TT View Post
Well that's what Sir C did, so why's that a problem?

Anyhow, has anyone asked you to change your posting habits?
Iíve definitely asked him to stop moving goalposts...

Anyway can we stick to the cricket please and play nicely. Thank you.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle Fivefer
It was a poor innings by Bell with the bat.
geoff_boycotts_grandmother is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2019, 09:28   #1346
sanskritsimon
Posting God
 
sanskritsimon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Team(s): Arkholme Bees, Hackney Grasshoppers, Holy Cross Academicals
Posts: 11,212
Mo flying the multicultural flag in the Guardian today:

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/bl...en-ali-cricket
sanskritsimon is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 13:32.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Cricket247.org